Monday, October 25, 2010

Skinny Jeans in 2 Weeks

Ok guys, I finally took my moms advice, and as it turns out she knew what she was talking about. I've had a pair of jeans in my closet that I love, but I haven't been able to wear them since high school. I was barely able to get them over my thighs, and I could barely button them without the fear that I would rip them!
I decided I was tired of having a few extra pounds on me, and I really want to tone up my body. You need to make sure that you exercise, but you really don't have to over do it.
The biggest thing that you need to do is to change your diet!

Eat as many fresh fruits and veggies as you want, nothing canned because most of them contain preservatives.

Cut out white flour AND whole wheat! Use spelt, quinoa, and rice. I also like to use sprouted grain bread such as Food For Life's Ezekiel bread. You can also buy brown rice pasta which is really good, it has the same texture as whole wheat pasta.

NO SUGAR! And do not replace it with fake sugar like Splenda! If you need a sweetener use agave syrup or stevia. And NO orange juice. I like SO Delicious coconut milk, and they even make frozen desserts sweetened with agave syrup yum!

Eat 1 ingredient foods, this doesn't mean that you can't combine 1 ingredient foods!

Don't use fake butters or margarine, use REAL butter. Your body needs fat in order to burn fat!

Use olive oil, eat avocados, nuts, and other types of foods with good fat.

DON'T count calories, you can eat as much as you want (don't over do it) but there's no need to count your calories.

Remember that spices are your friend, they will help make your meals tastier!

If you start this program, I would like to hear how it works for you!

1 comments:

Endlessly Chic said...

Hi! Cute blog!
I agree about the skinny jeans! I recently just found a pair of white True Religions in my closet that I couldn't even fit around my thigh 2 years ago. Now, I can fit in them and its great! What works for me is eating right and pilates excersises!

Xo
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme 2011