Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here's the Skinny on the Skinnygirl Margarita


Well, I guess I'll start out with a confession, this was my first margarita...ever! (Gasp!) Now, I'm not really a drinker, I've grown to dislike beer more and more, and every now and then I like a froo-froo drink, but I'm not a fan of all the sugar (hmmm...). So I've been searching for something to fit me... DING DING DING we have a winner!  I guess I'll make another confession, the first sip I took didn't exactly strike my fancy, but as I sipped again it grew on me and has been growing on me ever since!  This is now my favorite drink! Hats off to Bethenny Frankel, who not only made a tasty concoction but also created a drink that won't hurt your waistline.  Bethenny chose to use agave nectar to lightly sweeten the Skinnygirl Margarita, which I was ecstatic about since I'm not exactly the biggest fan of sugar. Now that summer is fast approaching, you want to look good in your bikini and wont have to compromise your weight loss with this drink.  The Skinnygirl Margarita has the perfect blend of flavors, and isn't too sweet or too bitter... and how cute is the bottle?!  If your looking for something new, or just want a healthier version of the classic margarita, you've got to try this.

 Check out the website to find out where the Skinnygirl Margarita is sold near you!
http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/locate.php

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just found Skinnygirl Margarita in my parents small town, but they did not have it in my city. I thought that it was kind of funny.

I have not tried it yet... I happy to read your review! I better get to tasting it!

Come check out my blog sometime - http://freshanewchapter.com/

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to try this! With your positive review - I will pick some up tonight.

Thanks!
Krista

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme 2011