Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cinnamon Toast

I love cinnamon toast for breakfast with warm butter on top, yum!  It may sound unhealthy, but the cinnamon bread I am referring to is sprouted 100% whole grain, no flour Ezekiel bread from Food For Life.  It is delicious, and my favorite part is, there's no added sugar! Now you might think that I am crazy for saying that this is "healthy" because I put butter on it, but in reality our body needs "good" fat!  Don't waste your time buying fake butter or margarine, which are worse than butter itself!  I am not saying to use a whole tablespoon, but you can put a decent amount on your toast.  If you are trying to lose weight, your body needs "good" fat in order to burn fat, but the fat you should eat needs to be a healthy fat.  You can find these "good" fats in foods like avocados, cashews (raw), salmon, and in olive oil.  Happy eating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Bloggertemplates The White Dove by Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme 2011